Windows 10 20H1 19033.1.vb_release.191123-1729 (1.16 GB)
Full version: Windows 10 20H1 insider 19033 .1 (vb_release) 191123-1729
Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus – KB2267602 (Version 1.305.2893.0)
Good morning friends! Microsoft has released a new pre-build of Windows 10 20H1 under the number 19033 for Windows Insider program participants using the Early Access and Late Access channels.
Full build number: 19033.1.vb_release.191123-1729. As you can see, the assembly belongs to the vb_release branch, not rs_prerelease. VB is derived from Vibranium, another code name for Windows 10 20H1.
Note. In the near future, Microsoft will begin to release new builds of a new development cycle. This means that the company will again release assemblies for insiders on the Early Access channel from the RS_PRERELEASE branch, and not from the current VB_RELEASE branch. It also means that in these assemblies the watermark on the desktop will return. Since development is at an early stage, these assemblies may contain unpleasant errors and in general, will be less stable. Now is the time to check your Windows Insider settings and switch to the Late Access channel if you want to continue using 20H1.
Fixes and improvements
- There is no watermark in this assembly with information about the assembly in the lower right corner of the desktop. This does not mean that the update is completed.
- Participants in the Windows Insider program may notice that starting with this build, the system displays the version number 2004. Microsoft decided to use this number in order to avoid confusion with previous product names (for example, with Windows Server 2003).
- Fixed an issue that could cause some users to crash the Settings application when trying to go to the About section in safe mode.
- An issue has been fixed due to which some Bluetooth-connected audio devices unexpectedly appeared with the smartphone icon in the “Bluetooth and other devices” section in the “Settings”.
- Fixed an issue where the preferred automatic “Focusing Attention” rules were not saved when the system was updated.
- Fixed an issue where pressing WIN + P twice in a row could cause ShellExperienceHost to crash.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Start menu to crash at startup if a Windows update was waiting for a system reboot.
- The problem due to which the “Night Light” function did not work if you used it without logging into your Microsoft account, and subsequently connecting a Microsoft account, has been fixed.
- Fixed the issue that caused Magnifier.exe to crash if you turned on and quickly turned off Screen Magnifier in the Parameters.
- Microsoft removed an error from the list of known problems due to which the Options application did not start, with the exception of the option to start by URI (ms-settings :). Insiders on the Late Access channel, bypassing assemblies with a problem, do not report its existence. If you are on the Early Access channel, have used a problem build and still encounter this problem, then just restart your computer.
Fixed an issue where it was not possible to enter Chinese punctuation using Pinyin IME after moving the focus to the password field and vice versa.
- Some users may encounter error 80092004 when trying to install build 19025.1052. The problem is specifically related to this cumulative update and should not prevent the installation of assembly 19033.
The issue has been fixed, due to which the Start Code 38 error appeared when connecting external USB 3.0 drives.
BattlEye and Microsoft have identified compatibility issues with some Insider Preview build with certain versions of the BattlEye anti-cheat program due to changes in the operating system. To protect insiders who may have these versions installed, a restriction has been introduced so that Insider Preview builds will not be offered for devices that may be affected by this issue. More information can be found here.
Investigated reports that the system update process may freeze for a long time when trying to install a new assembly.
Some insiders report that after successfully installing the driver for the printer from the Optional Updates section, it still appears as available for installation. The problem is being investigated.
They are investigating reports that some external USB 3.0 drives stop responding when connected. Error code 10.