Good morning, pals! Microsoft has launched a brand new pre-build of Home windows 10, numbered 19559, for members of the Home windows Insider program who use the “early entry” channel (Quick Ring).
Full construct quantity: 19559.1000. rs_prerelease.200131-1437.
We remind you that the “Early entry” channel releases construct which will include fairly disagreeable errors. For those who want extra stability, we suggest switching to the Gradual (Late entry) or Launch Preview channels.
Bug fixes and enhancements
- Fastened a difficulty the place the provide window for East Asian IMES (simplified Chinese language, conventional Chinese language, and Japanese IMES) won’t open on earlier builds.
- Fastened a difficulty that might trigger explorer to crash.exe when backing up folders containing recordsdata .heic or RAW.
- Fastened a difficulty that might trigger explorer to crash.exe when making an attempt to delete some massive ones .tif recordsdata.
- Fastened a difficulty the place a number of higher window pixels have been cropped when utilizing THE win + mixture after which snapping the window to the precise or left border utilizing WIN + or WIN + .
- Fastened a difficulty that brought on the occasion Viewer device to crash when choosing sure latest occasions.
- Now insiders utilizing an ARM64-based system, similar to Floor Professional X, can set up Hyper-V if the system makes use of a Professional or Enterprise version system.
- Fastened a difficulty that brought on some insiders to get a GSOD with the KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error on earlier builds.
- BattlEye and Microsoft have recognized points with the compatibility of some Insider Preview builds with sure variations of the anti-cheat program BattlEye as a result of adjustments within the working system. To guard insiders who could have these variations put in, a restriction has been applied in order that Insider Preview builds won’t be supplied for units that could be affected by this challenge. Extra data could be discovered right here.
- Microsoft is conscious of an issue with Display screen announcer and NVDA customers utilizing the brand new model of Microsoft Edge primarily based on Chromium, which can trigger some difficulties when navigating and studying sure net content material. Improvement groups are working to repair the issue. The issue doesn’t have an effect on customers of an outdated model of Microsoft Edge.
- We examine studies that the system replace course of could grasp for a very long time when making an attempt to put in a brand new construct.
- We’re investigating studies that some insiders can not replace to new builds as a result of 0Ã—8007042b error.
- We’re investigating studies that some insiders can not replace to new builds as a result of 0xc1900101 error.
- East Asian IMES (simplified Chinese language, conventional Chinese language, Korean, and Japanese IMES) will not be out there within the language switching menu and when utilizing keyboard shortcuts to vary the language (for instance, WIN + ) after upgrading from construct 19041 (20H1) or earlier to insider builds of Home windows 10 (construct 19536 or later) if a number of languages or keyboard layouts have been added. Microsoft is investigating the issue. Within the meantime, you possibly can delete and re-add all keyboard layouts that aren’t presently out there within the language switching menu. This challenge won’t happen if you’re upgrading from construct 19536 or later.
- The “Paperwork” part within the privateness settings doesn’t show an icon appropriately (a easy rectangle).
- We’re investigating studies that some units can not fall asleep mode if they’re idle for a sure time. Microsoft has recognized the basis reason for the issue and is engaged on a repair that must be included within the subsequent construct. If the issue impacts your system, you should utilize the guide transition to sleep mode, which ought to work appropriately (“begin” – > energy button – > “Sleep mode”).
- WSL Challenge 4860: some insiders have an error message when utilizing WSL2: “connection Try failed”. Microsoft thanks insiders who reported the issue. The repair is prepared and will likely be included within the subsequent construct.
- On this construct, there’s a drawback that if you open after which shut the clipboard historical past (WIN + V) with out inserting components, enter stops working in lots of locations within the system. The issue is solved by restarting the system. Microsoft thanks you in your endurance.